Us BarreBees find that meal prepping for the week works best with our schedule and it’s always fun to try new things! To get our protein in we switch it up with chicken, fish, and turkey meat. One of our favorite things to make a batch of each week is Paleo meatballs! This flour-free recipe is easy to make and you can add your own twist to the ingredients to make it your own. Below you’ll find the base line for the recipe and some suggestions to add some zest!
- Preheat over to 450 degress.
- 1 lb. ground turkey meat
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 regular sized cloves of garlic finely chopped
- handful of almond meal (add more if needed)
- 1 egg
- Spray large pyrex baking pan with coconut oil until coated well
- Make small sized meatballs with wet hands (so the mixture doesn’t stick too much!)
- Place meatballs even apart on the pyrex pan
- Bake for 35 minutes (may be 30-40 based on how big the meatballs are)
- Sit and cool the meatballs and then
Some things you can add to this recipe are a dash of salt, almond cheese, and buffalo or bbq sauce in the mixture depending on your preference! Let us know when you try them out and leave comments as to which ingredients you decide to mix in! ENJOY!