Mornin’ readers…we made it to the freakin’ weekend, woo! Any sweaty or yummy food plans on your agenda?! (Obviously, let us know) 🙂
Do you have a gym buddy you like to workout with?… Well, we were already up and at em’ this morning getting our sweat on before the clock hit twelve!
This is what our session consisted of, it was total body and only 55 minutes of our day.
WARM UP: 5 minute jog on tred (6.0+)
SUPERSET 1: 3 Rounds – 10 seconds between each
- 8-12 reps lying hamstring curls
- 10 reps leg extensions
- 10-15 hanging trunk curls
- 2 rounds of 15 TRX ab crunches + holding plank
SUPERSET 2: 3 Rounds – 10 seconds between each
- 12 reps seated cable row
- 12 rope tricep extensions
- 12 seated bicep/overhead press (6 each)
SUPERSET 3: 3 Rounds – 10 seconds between each
- 8-12 barbell squats (can do heels up)
- 20 TRX mountain climbers
- 15-20 TRX squat jumps
- 5 weighted decline bench sit ups/ 5 russian twists
STRETCH that sh*t out!
Post workout consisted of a yummy BarreBee smoothie.. ingredients found below:
- Coconut milk
- 1 Scoop chocolate protein powder
- Scoop of almond butter
- 1 Banana
- BLEND AND ENJOY!
And umm..who said wine glasses were all meant for wine?! Not in a BarreBees world ❤